Just 3 Quick Steps to Compare Your Car Insurance Rates - Only Takes a Minute
Quote and Bind in Minutes!
We crush insurance rates against State Farm to Allstate, and others. While offering Geico, Progressive insurance , Farmers insurance , Nationwide, Liberty Mutual and many more. Best way to save on insurance every year, is to get quotes with more than with only one insurance company. Our agents are independent of any single insurance carrier, so we can shop around and find the best cheap car insurance,
Rate Crushers offer a broad range of car insurance options – multi-policy, multi-car, good driver and student discounts are just a few of the auto insurance discounts we have available. Our friendly agents will help you quickly find the policy that best suits your needs and your wallet. We offer low rates and excellent service, even for hard to insure drivers. If you have had TICKETS, ACCIDENTS, or DUI, need a SR-22 we can help!
Our Rate Crushers team are here to everyone’s benefit that all drivers to have access to affordable auto insurance in California, regardless of their social, economic, or legal status. The advice of a rate crusher experts will help you to find the best insurance for you and your family. Call us today and let us maximize your savings
- Accident-Free Discount. Good Student Discount. Multiple Automobile Discount . .Multiple Line Discount.
See why drivers trust us to save money on auto insurance for the last 25 Years.
A car insurance quote from Rate Crushers is free ,no commitment. We can save your quote as long as you want.
Get you rates instantly on your smart device or computer on auto insurance It’s that easy. Then, if you like our rates (and we’re pretty sure you will), simply purchase your policy online and we’ll provide you with immediate proof of car insurance. Your security is important to us. The info you provide for this quote is protected. See our privacy.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)