Businesses of all types are at risk for liability exposure. Lawsuits related to products, premises, and operations could end up crippling a company – financially and otherwise – without the right safeguards in place. Available as part of our Commercial Package (or on a stand-alone basis), our General Liability coverage offers a level of protection that today’s business owner cannot afford to do without. From everyday exposures to those unique to specific industries, we’ll make sure you’re ready for the unxpected.
- Golf Courses & Country Clubs
- Large Offices/ Apartment Buildings
- Manufacturing (light to medium)
- Resort Hotels
- Travel Plazas/Truck Stops
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Limits from $1 million up to $6 million aggregate
- Industry-specific customization endorsements
- Employment-Related Practices Liability with annual aggregate limits up to $1 million
- Premium discounts available based upon unique business characteristics such as: age and condition of buildings; training and experience of employees; care, condition, and type of premises and equipment; and more
- Flexible payment options
- Expert loss control and claims handling
For Workers’ Compensation and Employer’s Liability coverage, writes policies from coast to coast for a wide variety of businesses but with an emphasis on small- to medium-sized companies – our specialty! While the kinds of protection offered by all insurers are largely dictated by government regulations, we distinguish ourselves from others in key ways:
Currently available throughout the California Commercial Auto insurance is designed for Any vehicle, no maximum gross weight. and travel natonwide.
Our Commercial Auto insurance can be obtained separately or as part of a comprehensive multi-line solution.
Just like businesses come in all shapes and sizes, so do their insurance needs. But selecting the right coverages can be a daunting task, even for seasoned entrepreneurs. That’s why we’ve designed a Businessowner’s Policy that bundles traditional property and liability protection into one form. Optional “Add-Ons” and industry specific endorsements can be added to enhance or extend coverage, resulting in a customized insurance solution that is just what you need (and not what you don’t).