Just 3 Quick Steps to Compare Your Car Insurance Rates - Only Takes a Minute
Car Insurance Quotes Free in Minutes
The Best Way to Save On Auto Insurance is Compare Insurance Quotes Fast, and Easy From Multiple Top-Rated Insurance Companies. Let Our Agents personalize your quote for a Bigger Savings Up to 45% on Auto Insurance vs Any Insurance Company.
Click the link to begin saving on insurance, follow the prompts or Call 1-800-606-0091
Our local insurance agents near, you will find the best insurance rates vs. our insurance competitors like Allstate and State Farm.
Get Quotes from the best Insurance Companies Like Geico, Progressive insurance , Farmers insurance, Nationwide, Liberty Mutual and more.
Best way to save on insurance every year, is to get quotes with more than with only one insurance company.
Our agents are independent of any single insurance carrier, so we can shop around and find the best cheap car insurance,
We have been saving the community money on car insurance since 1996. As Insurance rates continue to increase in 2022 , we are still devoted to customizing your quote to offer a broad range of car insurance options –
Bundle car and home insurance, multi-policy discounts , multi-car discounts, good driver discounts and student discounts are just a few of the auto insurance discounts we have available. Our friendly agents will help you quickly find the policy that best suits your needs and your wallet.
We offer the low rates in California and Arizona.
To ensure excellent customer service you will be appoint a specialized insurance agent for your insurance accounts, from the beginning of your insurance term to the expiration. Hard to insure drivers, no problem. If you have had
ACCIDENTS or DUI
we can help!
Our Rate Crushers Insurance team are here to everyone’s benefit that all drivers to have access to affordable auto insurance
in California and Arizona
regardless of their social, economic, or legal status. The advice of a rate crusher experts will help you to find the best insurance for you and your family.
Call us today 1-888-606-0091 and let us maximize your savings
- Accident-Free Discount. Good Student Discount.
- Multiple Automobile Discount . .Multiple Line Discount.
See why drivers trust us to save money on auto insurance for the last 25 Years.
A car insurance quote from Rate Crushers is free ,no commitment. We can save your quote as long as you want.
Get you rates instantly on your smart device or computer on auto insurance It’s that easy. Then, if you like our rates (and we’re pretty sure you will), simply purchase your policy online and we’ll provide you with immediate proof of car insurance.
Your security is important to us. The info you provide for this quote is protected. See our privacy.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
What is an SR-22?
An SR-22 is an insurance document that shows proof of financial responsibility and verification of auto liability coverage. The DMV may require you to provide an SR-22 in addition to your car insurance if you drive under the influence of a drug or alcohol, drive without proper insurance, are a habitual traffic offender, or are involved in a motor vehicle accident.
How does an SR-22 affect you?
An SR-22 must be carried for a designated time period, depending on the severity of your violations. Most offenders can expect to have an SR-22 for up to three years. During this time, you must maintain continuous liability coverage. Any break in coverage will be reported to the state, resulting in the suspension of your license. On top of securing adequate insurance, drivers with an SR-22 status should adhere to traffic laws and refrain from driving after alcohol consumption. After the proper fulfillment of this time period, a driver’s SR-22 status will expire, and driving privileges will be restored.
How much does an SR-22 cost?
The cost of premiums varies depending on the severity of your violations. Minor offenses, such as neglecting to pay a parking ticket, are often paired with more affordable policies. However, major offenses, such as drinking under the influence, are more likely to raise your premiums. To get a free quote, call us today for more information on SR-22 insurance.